In 1741 He came the first company producing Equity ceramic whose members, all sassolesi, they became the owners, and their expanded facilities and surface, creating with a new production property close to that already existing that, 10 years after (1751) It was ceded to Gio. Maria Dallari il quale, your back, further expanded the production facility, He created a new Macinello for colors and 1784 also acquired the 'House of majolica' turning it into residence.
In 1830 about the whole manufacturing Dallari passed from family to Count Ferrari Moreni with which it introduced warehouses and laboratories expanding, in fact, l’area. Note that until that time there was a clear distinction between the factory and residence, that in this period had a portico.
It was with the alternation between Ferrari Moreni and Rubbiani family, is the factory house, they were changed.
In 1863 the porch that overlooked Contrada del Borgo was demolished to widen the road and the building was raised by a floor. The family wanted Rubbiani, so, testify to the ease economic and social position achieved.
E 'with these interventions that the Palazzo Rubbiani become as we see it today, including internal decorations that enrich already starting dall'androne, through the large reception room to the apartments on the piano nobile. Impossible not to notice the staircase adorned by busts of ancestors and fine ceramics.
The hands that enriched the walls of what now has nothing left of House of majolica They are the same that have decorated ceramic tiles inside the factory. I am the Sassuolo Antonio Roscelli, the correggese Domenico Bagnoli, Vittorio Blacks Camposanto and the Florentine Carlo Casatoli (graphic artist and illustrator known at the time) who worked to still life, You landscapes and marine, the geometric and floral motifs that fused the elegant wall hangings, their eclectic tastes of the period.
At the beginning of '900 the ceramic Rubbiani crisis has led to a radical change: the factory, which now produced 'tiles for walls and floors' changed management. This also led a detachment of part manufacturing and residential. A part of the factory remained aggregated to residence, Raised of a floor and transformed into a residence.
Since then and until the Second World War were followed interventions that we delivered the Palazzo Rubbiani with its current structure.